Chocolate and Banana Cookies!
-Baking Tray -110g Butter (softened)
-Baking Paper -113g Honey (1/3 cup)
-Fork -Vanilla Essence (1tsp)
-Wooden Spoon -1 Banana (mashed)
-Tablespoon -128g Flour (sieved)
-Sieve -63g Oats
-Teaspoon -43g Coconut
-Mixing Bowl -45g Chocolate
- Pre-heat the oven to 175°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Beat together the butter, honey and vanilla until pale and creamy. Stir in the banana
- Add the sifted flour, oats and coconut, and stir until well combined. Add the chocolate and mix well.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls place on a baking tray and flatten.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 mins or until there a light golden colour.
- Leave on tray and let cool.
by Oliwia Roclawska & Alicia Shiel